This article will provide a comprehensive overview of the application process for the 2023 Honors Third Year Examination Result Board Challenge/Re-scrutiny. It will include details on the submission of the required fee and the steps to complete the application. Let’s dive right in.
The online application for the NU Honours 3rd Year Result Re-scrutiny (রেজাল্ট পুনঃপরীক্ষণ) 2023 will commence on October 16, 2023. The application period for the Result Board Challenge will extend until November 2023. Additionally, you can conveniently submit the application fee for the result board challenge, which amounts to 800 Taka.
To initiate the application for re-scrutiny of your NU 3rd-year exam results, you should adhere to these guidelines:
- Navigate to the National University website (nu.edu.bd).
- Locate the “Services” tab and opt for “Sonali Sheba.”
- Within the “Student Fees” section, choose “Re-scrutinizing Fee.”
- Opt for “Honours 3rd Year Re-scrutinizing Fee” and click on “Pay Now.”
- Enter your registration number and execute a “Search.”
- Review the payment particulars and click on “Pay Now.”
- Upon successful payment, you will receive a confirmation message.
Now, for the re-scrutiny application:
- Under the “Services” section, click on the “Re-scrutiny” tab.
- Choose “Honours 3rd Year Re-scrutiny” and select “Apply Now.”
- Enter your registration number and perform a “Search.”
- Review the application details and finalize by clicking “Submit.”
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- The re-scrutiny fee is non-refundable.
- Only one subject can be applied for re-scrutiny at a time.
- If there is any change in your marks after re-scrutiny, you will be notified by the National University.
- If you are not satisfied with the re-scrutiny results, you can apply for a board challenge.